Friday, August 23, 2013

A new studio

Hey guys!
Tuesday was my first baby ballet class! (only one person showed up, but you know:)
And it went AWESOME (even though it was nowhere near long enough)
BUT HEY! ITS ONLY FIRST WEEK RIGHT?

Anyhow, I have some more exciting news! (at least for me)
I am now taking ballet classes at Brooksher Ballet in Gilbert AZ! (since I moved over here)

A few weeks ago I did this audition thing so they could tell me what class I would be in, and they told me that I am in Tween/Senior Company ballet class! (which is one of the most ADVANCED ballet classes there!)

I just went to my first class on Wednesday, and it was AWESOME! oh and there is actually a guy in my class! (which is pretty rare)
  
Of course everyone else is doing the Nutcracker but ya know!

Anyway I keep you guys updated on how my lessons go

Have a great weekend!

~Bonny

OR should I say...

 ~Miss Bonny

No comments: